As Kalparrin members, carers and families have the right to:
- receive information, resources and referral to services;
- receive weekly e-news
- access Family Support Officers in the Family Resource Centre on the ground floor at Perth Children’s Hospital
- access the Kalparrin website and interactive forums;
- be treated with respect, dignity, privacy and confidentiality;
- receive an effective, efficient, prompt and courteous service from Kalparrin employees.
As Kalparrin members, carers and families have a responsibility to:
- be courteous to and respect the roles of the Kalparrin employees;
- tell Kalparrin employees about any concerns they have;
- respect the privacy, dignity and confidentiality of other Kalparrin members;
- avoid speaking on behalf of Kalparrin members without prior authorisation;
- protect and promote the good reputation of the Kalparrin members;
- behave ethically and with integrity as a member of Kalparrin.
Privacy, Dignity and Confidentiality Policy
Kalparrin is committed to ensuring that all members are afforded privacy, dignity and confidentiality in their dealings with us.
View our Privacy Statement