Relationships Australia provides a free, independent counselling service, funded by the Australian Government, for anyone affected by the Disability Royal Commission (DRC)
The service is for:
- people with disability who have suffered violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation;
- parents, guardians, other family members of a person with disability;
- carers of a person with a disability;
- others affected by the DRC requiring counselling support.
The service will provide:
- professional trauma-informed counselling;
- warm transfers to other support services if required; and
- information and referrals about other useful services.
You can access a Relationships Australia service via: