Our CEO, Carrie Clark is celebrating her six-year anniversary with Kalparrin!
Carrie has achieved so much in this time. Under her leadership, the number of families who are Kalparrin members has increased from 2,280 to 5,500 and our funding and service delivery increased to accommodate this rapidly growing demand.
Carrie has also overseen many changes and innovations including:
• Transitioning us to our new home at Perth Children’s Hospital
• Redesigning services to better meet the needs of our members with the launch of our Next Steps and Connect & Learn programs
• Consulting with members to develop a range of high-quality and useful information resources
• Overseeing the SuperPower Kids project which included a crowd funding campaign, the creation of a book and a 3-month photographic exhibition at the WA State Library
• Managing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic including pivoting to new service areas
• And much more!
Congratulations, Carrie and thank you for all you have done to support Kalparrin members and the WA disability community.
We can’t wait to see what you achieve next.