The Curtin Autism Research Group, Telethon Kids Institute Autism Research Team and Autism CRC are pleased to invite adults and children with autism, their families and anyone who is interested in autism research, programs and services to the annual Autism Open Day to be co-hosted by the Rotary Club of Scarborough.
Join them for an exchange of knowledge and experiences. The program includes a range of topics including presentations from autistic adults and parents, as well as information from researchers on current research and programs aiming to support people with autism.
There will also be stalls with information on key areas such as:
- Quality of life of adults with autism
- Medication use amongst adults with autism
- Transition to school
- Peer mentoring program for university students with autism
- Getting around the community
- Early identification and early intervention
Time: 10am to 3pm
Date: Sunday, 24 March 2019
Venue: Technology Park Function Centre, 2 Brodie Hall Drive, Bentley
Registration and program details will be added to the website shortly.