Join us today!
Kalparrin offers membership to primary carers of children aged up to 25 years with a life-long, physical or intellectual disability, developmental delay, genetic, chronic medical, autism and/or health condition who live in Western Australia. If your child does not fit this criteria, we can still assist and refer you to groups and resources to ensure that you and your child receive the support you need. Please contact us here.)
Kalparrin members enjoy:
- ‘Next Steps’ support from experienced Family Support Officers
- Access to a vast array of information and resources
- Weekly news bulletin, packed with information, opportunities, events and activities for the whole family
- ‘Kalparrin Families’, WA’s largest, online peer support network
- In-patient and out-patient support at Perth Children’s Hospital
- Access to Kalparrin’s Parent Link program
- Option to stand for Board positions and vote at general meetings.
All members are asked to abide by the following Membership Charter.
Apply online to become a member or download the Membership Form and return it to Kalparrin.